Test poziomujący z angielskiego
- Wszystkie pytania są jednokrotnego wyboru.
- Zanotuj swoje odpowiedzi.
- Listę poprawnych odpowiedzi znajdziesz po 5, 10, 15, 20... pytaniu.
Wybierz poziom i sprawdź, jak Ci pójdzie:
- Pytania z poziomu A1
- Pytania z poziomu A2
- Pytania z poziomu B1
Pytania z poziomu B1
101. They would be very angry if you ___ them.
- won’t visit
- wouldn’t visit
- don’t visit
- aren’t visiting
102. If I see Tom tomorrow, I ___ him to our party.
- will invite
- ’ll be inviting
103. Hurry up! If we ___ we’ll be late.
- don’t hurry
- aren’t hurry
- won’t hurry
104. Would George be angry if I ___ his bicycle without asking?
105. If I ___ the bus this afternoon, I’ll get a taxi instead.
- will miss
- would miss
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 101c, 102b, 103a, 104d, 105d.
106. You’d have a lot more friends if you ___ so mean.
- didn’t be
- haven’t been
- don’t be
107. I’m sorry, I’m not free at 10.00. I ___ Tom for a drink then.
- ’m meeting
- ’ll meet
108. We ___ you when we get home.
- will phone
- will phoning
109. Most people think Ireland ___ the match next week.
- will win
110. If I had Gordon’s address, I ___ it to you.
- would e-mail
- may e-mail
- would have e-mail
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 106a, 107b, 108c, 109d, 110a.
111. When do you think ___ ready?
- will the car be
- the car will be
- will be the car
- will the car
112. I don’t know if there’s a flight at that time. I ___ it in the Internet.
- ’m checking
- ’ll check
113. You won’t get any coffee from that machine until the repairman ___ it.
- will fix
114. Do you think ___ when we replace the cartridge?
- will the printer work
- does the printer work
- the printer will work
- will work the printer
115. What are your plans for the evening? ___ with Tom?
- Do you go out
- Are you going out
- Will you go out
- You go out
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 111b, 112d, 113b, 114c, 115b.
116. I ___ any domestic tasks this weekend. I’m too tired.
- don’t do
- don’t doing
- ’m not doing
- won’t doing
117. Three people ___ to hospital last night after a fire in a house in Newcastle.
- was taken
- were taking
- were taken
118. Our kitchen ___ at the moment.
- is being redecorated
- is redecorating
- is redecorated
119. It ___ that the accident was caused by engine problems.
- is thinking
- is thought
- is thinks
120. I know I ___ so much beer last night. I feel terrible.
- shouldn’t have drunk
- shouldn’t drink
- should have not drunk
- should have drinking
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 116c, 117d, 118a, 119c, 120a.
121. During the war soldiers ___ to write letters to their families.
- wasn’t allowed
- weren’t allowed
- didn’t allowed
- didn’t allow
122. He ___ to the disco if he didn’t want to dance.
- shouldn’t come
- shouldn’t have coming
- shouldn’t came
- shouldn’t have come
123. People shouldn’t be allowed ___ their dogs into the park.
- to take
124. Mark’s wife suspected him ___ an affair.
- to have
- about having
- of having
125. English is very useful for traveling. ___, it can improve your chances of getting a job.
- What’s more
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 121b, 122d, 123c, 124d, 125d.
126. ___ the café was crowded, we managed to find a table.
127. I ___ speak to the manager tomorrow.
- going to
- ’ll be able to
- ’ll be able
128. I’d like ___ dance samba.
- to be able to
- to able to
- to can
- being able to
129. The guests checked ___ the hotel and went to the airport.
- out of
130. I want to apply ___ a job in the travel agency.
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 126a, 127b, 128a, 129c, 130a.
131. Ben and Tom ___ good players. They’ve won hundreds of cups.
- must be
- they are
- could be
132. Gerry ___ today. He never works on Saturdays.
- can’t working
- can’t be working
- mustn’t be working
- shouldn’t working
133. ‘Alice is in Barcelona at the moment.’ ‘She ___. I saw her this morning.’
- mustn’t be
- shouldn’t be
- can’t be
134. I don’t know where Kelly is now, but she ___ at her sister’s.
- might be
- must be
135. The driving instructor told Mary ___ so fast.
- not driving
- not to driving
- don’t drive
- not to drive
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 131a, 132b, 133c, 134a, 135d.
136. The mechanic told me my car ___ ready the following week.
- will be
- would be
137. The weather was fantastic in Miami. ___, the hotel was awful.
138. She goes swimming twice a week, and she does aerobics ___.
- as well
139. ___ I’d had 50 lessons, I failed my driving test.
- As well
140. I enjoyed the meal, ___ the waiters were a bit unfriendly.
- as well
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 136c, 137b, 138a, 139c, 140c.
141. I don’t speak the language well. ___, I can understand it a bit.
- As well
142. I’ve set an alarm for 8.30 ___ I oversleep tomorrow.
- in case
- in order not to
143. Take an umbrella ___ it rains later.
- in case
144. She’s a wonderful person – I really look ___ her.
- up to
- up for
145. Once I got ___ know him, he was a really friendly person.
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 141a, 142a, 143c, 144b, 145a.
146. The teacher told the students ___ for not doing their homework.
147. I need ___ about pre-Columbian art.
- a few informations
- some information
- some informations
- a little informations
148. Can you pour me ___ more orange juice, please?
- a few
149. Can you give me ___ on how to improve my English?
- some advices
- a little advices
- some advice
- a few advices
150. I can’t stand ___ in queues.
- to wait
- having wait
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 146b, 147b, 148a, 149c, 150d.
Dotarłeś do końca. Robi to tylko 4% czytelników.
Ciebie zainteresuje ten kurs.