Test poziomujący z angielskiego
- Wszystkie pytania są jednokrotnego wyboru.
- Zanotuj swoje odpowiedzi.
- Listę poprawnych odpowiedzi znajdziesz po 5, 10, 15, 20... pytaniu.
Wybierz poziom i sprawdź, jak Ci pójdzie:
- Pytania z poziomu A1
- Pytania z poziomu A2
- Pytania z poziomu B1
Pytania z poziomu A2
51. ___ smoke in here?
- Can I
- Do I have to
- should I
52. I’m sorry, Sir, but you ___ go through this door. It’s private.
- don’t have to
- haven’t to
53. ’I’ve got a terrible headache.’ ’I think you ___ go to bed.’
54. You ___ wear a suit at work if you don’t want to.
- don’t have to
55. You ___ to speak English for this job, but it’s very useful when you’re travelling.
- don’t have to
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 51a, 52c, 53b, 54c, 55b.
56. You ___ smoke if you want to be healthy.
- don’t have to
- may not
57. Passengers ___ go through security before they get on the plane.
58. People say I look ___ my mother.
59. German is very different ___ Italian.
60. Vanessa is taller ___ Paola.
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 56a, 57c, 58b, 59a, 60a.
61. Our house is very similar ___ yours.
62. My hair is the same ___ my sister’s.
63. Our son wears the same clothes ___ everybody else in the school.
64. The average American ___ more than three hours television a day.
65. Josh normally ___ tennis for about four hours a day.
- is practising
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 61b, 62c, 63a, 64c, 65b.
66. I’m sorry, I can’t send you an e-mail now because my brother ___ the computer.
- is using
67. Sandra is upstairs in the bathroom now. She ___ a shower.
- is having
68. Paul and I are good dancers but we ___ to discos very often.
- not go
- don’t going
- don’t go
69. The children ___ TV at the moment. They are asleep.
- don’t watch
- isn’t watching
- aren’t watching
70. It’s John’s birthday tomorrow, so I ___ a cake.
- ’m making
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 66c, 67b, 68c, 69c, 70a.
71. ’Can we meet for lunch on Friday?’ ’I can’t. I ___ my in-laws at that time.’
- will meet
- ’m meeting
72. Don’t worry. I’m sure there ___ any problems getting the tickets just before the performance.
- don’t be
- won’t be
73. ’Is it raining at the moment?’ ’No, it ___ stopped.’
- has just
- just has
- have just
74. I’m sorry, John’s not here. He ___ to the dentist.
- is gone
- has gone
- has going
75. How many times ___ been late for work this week?
- have Sam
- has Sam
- Sam has
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 71c, 72b, 73a, 74b, 75b.
76. ’Please can I have my book back?’ ’Oh dear. I haven’t finished it ___ .’
77. ’How many times ___ your driving test?’ ’Twice. My third one is next week.’
- did you take
- have you take
- have you taken
78. I met a friend while I ___ the shopping.
- have done
- was doing
79. I ___ for my things when I heard someone call my name.
- was paying
- have paid
80. I turned round and I ___ Paula.
- was seeing
- have seen
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 76c, 77c, 78c, 79a, 80c.
81. While we were having a drink, a waiter ___ some plates.
- has dropped
- was dropping
82. Karen ___ twenty cigarettes a day but she stopped when her daughter was born.
- use to smoked
- used to smoke
- used to smking
83. Before she met Tom, Tessa ___ spend much money on clothes.
- not used to
- don’t used to
- didn’t use to
84. I’m looking for a job where I don’t have to deal ___ customers.
85. Who ___ this message?
- did wrote
- did write
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 81a, 82b, 83c, 84c, 85a.
86. How ___ do I need to make an omlette?
- much eggs
- many egg
- many eggs
87. My company’s doing ___ business in Ireland at the moment.
- a lot
- a lot of
88. She’ll try to ___ her best in the exam.
89. We don’t mind ___ . It’s a beautiful day.
- to walk
- to walking
90. They don’t enjoy ___ in a river.
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 86c, 87c, 88a, 89b, 90a.
91. I haven’t seen Tom ___ last weekend.
92. How long ___ in New Zealand?
- has Ben lived
- has Ben living
- did Ben lived
93. Carmen ___ in an office for twenty years.
- has working
- has worked
- have worked
94. Thomas gave ___ his job when he was thirty-six and moved to Australia.
95. My daughter had a very high temperature ___ we called the doctor.
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 91c, 92a, 93b, 94c, 95b.
96. They joined a gym ___ they could get fitter.
- so that
97. Did you get the message ___ I left you last night?
98. What was the name of the hotel ___ you stayed?
99. The police have arrested the man ___ stole the car.
100. She wasn’t ___ to be a police officer.
- enough tall
- tall enough
- tall too much
Poprawne odpowiedzi: 96c, 97b, 98c, 99a, 100b.
- Czasowniki modalne
- Czasowniki nieregularne
Czasy dla zaawansowanych
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Continuous
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Future Continuous
- Future Perfect
- Future Perfect Continuous